Alright, I am going to have to restrain myself from writing too much gibberish and other insane ramblings. People are already starting to question my sanity and whispering to each other behind my back. About that character over there who really does not know what he is doing nor does he understand what the world is all about. Do not want that to happen. From now on.
So then I have to write down something more earthly and mundane. Need to get my fans back by getting myself first back in shape. Okay. What now? Rewind, refresh and start from the very beginning. Howabout the following?
- When I woke up it took me about ten seconds or so to realize that I was not dreaming anymore.
- Or better yet, that by awakening to another day I was geared up for an episode of dreaming again in the so-called real world which is not that real at all.
- Crammed down two pieces of brown bread with half the jar of jam spread out in a blob of sweetness inbetween.
- With the last swallow still oozing its way down my esophagus, ran upstairs and took a shower, drinking my coffee at the same time.
- Shave, hack, shave and brush my teeth.
- Dry myself, put on my clothes, throw my wadded tie in the bag, crumpled again.
- Cycle to work with the strong wind at my back, little effort and so fast!
- Meeting, emails emails more emails, meeting, lunch and more.
- Yet another meeting, some compliments, emails and review two very important documents, very important.
- Time to go, escape from my work get back home that is, no more wind and a little drizzle.
- That ever so slight moistness "attaches" itself to my facial contours, oozing down almost erotically past my lips with the pull of gravity.
- Dinner, television with the kids, instant decaf, quiet please I cannot hear the news!
- Maarten in bed, Sabien in bed, helping Lennart massage his web graphics to produce really cool effects.
- And then Marlies chatting on the Internet and chatting with whoever.
- Thea stays downstairs glued to the television hoping that the Dutch will win yet another gold medal. They just skate and skate in circles which is not very thrilling for me.
- What an adventure. And then it will start all over again. All over again.
Was that normal enough or was it too boring?