Sometimes the pursuit of knowledge gets out of hand and consumes too much of my life. Take for example the fact that at any given time I cannot just stick with one book, but I have to read a bunch of variegated subject matters simultaneously. Impatiently reading this and that and all kinds of other stuff.
- Alexander the Great - Robin lane Fox, page 172 of 498.
- High Peformance MySQL - Zawodny & Balling, page 217 of 265.
- Lunar Park - Bret Easton Ellis, page 47 or 307.
- Ambient Findability - Peter Morville, page 76 of 188.
- To The Last Man - Jeff Shaara, page 146 of 636.
- Switching to VoIP - Ted Wallingford, page 162 of 451..
Information overload. What's it all for? What am I trying to prove?