One of the most interesting meteorological phenomena is when it is raining and sunny at the same time. You can hear the droplets hitting the window but at the same time the sun is shining through the very same plate of glass.
Just like it is now here in my attic room of contemplation. Two opposites brought together in one simple sweep of nature.
In a way this can be viewed as very symbolic, meaning in my opinion one or more of the following:
- The good cannot exist without the bad.
- The bad can always be seen in a more positive light.
- Beware that with the good there is always some bad in there.
- Good and bad are one and the same thing.
- Good things don't all look the same. (Stu D.)
So where do you fit in this overall picture?