Today I had a really lousy Sunday if you don't mind me saying so (#@!%!!). Too bad if you do. These were the aggravating activities that kept me busy:
- Vacuumed the whole house (60 mins).
- Tried to transfer the vacation video from my camcorder to the VCR but failed miserably (140 mins).
- Sawed, glued together and attached the white floor boards for the kitchen which I have been postponing now for about a year but they kept falling apart the whole time (110 mins).
- Attempted to go running but had to stop after my left ribcage kept bothering me, I must have bruised it badly somehow and someplace (3 mins).
- Had a really stupid argument with Thea about absolutely nothing (15 min).
- Played tennis with the neighbors and won (60 mins).
Sorry if I am complaining too much, but I had to get it all out.