Here are a number of (pretty good) reasons I have decided to do what I am doing now:
- By using my mind creatively through exercising it with new and challenging ideas my mental facilities remain sharp and alert, e.g. I don't get too bored.
- By preparing myself now, I will hopefully have found my own niche in the e-business market and be ready when the economy picks up again.
- I get to meet people with similar interests and invigorate myself through exchanging ideas in a positive way.
- I am learning the proper business aspects of balancing a well-rounded life.
- Who knows, I might even accidentally land a lucrative job position by randomly coming in contact with the right people at the right time.
- The world I have earlier created is now creating me and my actions as originally they were intended to be.
- I get to escape my house and thereby push my horizon of experiences beyond a half kilometer radius.
- Rather than stagnating and feeling depressed I have an opportunity to run around endlessly and make myself look and feel much better than I normally could, building up self-confidence.
- If in the end things do not work out at least I cannot blame myself for not having tried.