Me in ten years.
- looks really cool and different.
- you do not have to shave every morning.
- distinctive look and wise visage.
- gives one confidence to confront issues.
- hides your ugly mug pretty well.
- nice change of appearance.
- covers up pimples and blemishes nicely.
- a new image and philosophy in life.
- extreme itchiness, at least in the beginning.
- grey spots make you look old.
- shocks some people.
- collects food crumbs without you knowing it.
- not very representative of the company.
- you look like a criminal.
- comes across as hostile or antagonistic.
- repeated taliban jokes behind your back.
- The hair on a man's chin, cheeks, and throat.
- A hairy or hairlike growth such as that on or near the face of certain mammals.
- A tuft or group of hairs or bristles on certain plants, such as barley and wheat.
- One who serves to divert suspicion or attention from another.
- Printing. The raised slope on a piece of type between the shoulder or counter and the face. Also called neck.
- To furnish with a beard.
- To confront boldly.
[Middle English berd, from Old English beard. See bhardh-- in Indo-European Roots.]
Okay, that's pretty much it for beards right now. Getting carried away again. I will keep my readers updated on the future of my beard. Itch, itch.