There was this little picture over there inside of the mind that gave one the inaccurate impression that things were otherwise than what they should have been up to now.
In view of this situation, it became quite apparent that in oder to get past this illusion of an obstacle or whatever it was it would be necessary to assume a slightly different approach.
The trick (real challenge) would be to:
- Just ignore it and continue as if nothing had changed.
- Do the best that was humanly possible to change everything no matter what.
- Choose a middle path even if that did not seem feasible at first.
- Close both inner and outer eyes and make that mental picture go away by dreaming.
- Not care what other people might think as if that did make sense when it did not.
- Go back in time and relive things the correct way once and for all.
Choose one and only one of the above and please elaborate to the best of your ability.
Can't decide on your own? Try a random number if that helps.